Handcrafted fine Amish furniture custom made for every area of your home and yard, Capel Rugs, unique gifts and practical items for everyday life.
Lyman's Farm Store is a family owned business located in Fairfield, ME. In 1998, Tom and Joy purchased West Lynn Farm Store in Winslow, where Tom had worked for many years. Having grown up on a farm and working as a dairy farmer prior to being employed at West Lynn Farm Store, his roots were deeply sunk into the farming community and it was a natural fit.
In 2003, the business moved to its current location and the name was changed to Lyman's Farm Store. Much has changed since those early days and yet much remains the same, including a commitment to offering quality products and service to each customer.
*Crafted with style and strength. . . simply beautiful! *
This table is available in three different heights:
Dining (29. 5")
Counter (35. 5")
Bar (41. 5")
All tables are supported with strong aluminum frames and come with an umbrella hole and plug.
- Environmentally friendly; made with High Density Polyethylene (poly) lumber, a recyled plastic product
- Stays beautiful for years, very minimal fading
- No rotting, splintering or cracking, smooth to the touch
- Assembled with stainless steel bolts and screws for strength and durability
- Minimally exposed hardware gives our furniture a neat, clean appearance
- Every piece of poly lumber is trimmed and custom-shaped on all edges, eliminating the raw factory edge often seen on competitors' furniture
- 16 colors to choose from
- Two-tone combinations are available; please contact us for more information
- 20 Year Limited Warranty (Residential)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Commercial)
Regular Colors: Weathered Wood, Cedar, Brown, Cherry, Green, Black, Dark Gray, Dove Gray, Patriot Blue, White
Bright Colors: Lime Green, Bright Yellow, Bright Red, Bright Orange, Bright Blue, Aruba Blue
Pricing subject to change
*All images ©2017 Hostetler Tables & Chairs*